1. What materials does BU Baby have?
We focus on the safety of children's sensitive skin when choosing natural materials. Currently, BU has the following main fabrics:
- BU Bambus: high-quality bamboo fiber fabric with antibacterial properties, UV protection, and body temperature regulation.
- Buganik: organic cotton fabric is super durable and super light, with good absorbency to help babies move freely.
- BU Ponie: a combination of Premium Bamboo and Premium Organic Cotton fibers on a classic pique texture, creating a polo-standard surface.
- BU Bamco: A wide range of weaves and yarn counts produces a wide range of fabric surfaces suitable for fashion products.
In addition, BU is also a pioneer in using new materials in Vietnam, such as French linen, Korean cotton, muslin, and modal (oak wood). Learn more about BU's materials and product philosophy here.
2. Is the size chart for BU standard?
Each brand will have its own shape and size. The size chart for BU products is standard.
3. How long will it take for me to receive the goods?
If you order through the website, orders shipped will arrive in 1-2 days within Hanoi, from 3–5 days for orders shipped outside Hanoi and other provinces. (*The carrier determines the delivery time)
4. Can purchased products be exchanged?
You can check Returns & Warranties Policy to see detailed information.
5. How should I take care of BU's products?
You should wash fabric products rather than dry clean them. Turn the product inside out when washing, wash with another product of the same color, use cold water on a gentle wash, and re-fasten all buttons and zippers to prevent ruffles. It is recommended to hand wash, gently squeeze to remove water, and do not wring or twist the BU product to prevent the fibers from shrinking.
6. What Vietnamese and international quality standards have BU products achieved?
BU Baby is proud to be the first Vietnamese brand with six consecutive years of OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 certification. The National Technical Regulations, which is another name for a "certificate of conformity," are also looked at to make sure that BU Baby products meet their requirements.
7. How to become BU's business partner
BU Baby would like to thank you for your interest in becoming a business partner of BU. Partners who want to learn more information about agency policy should contact BU by leaving information at the following link: http://bit.ly/BUBabyTuyenDaiLy.
If you are a good fit to be a business partner of BU, our sales department will get in touch with you 15 days after you fill out the form.
8. What are the advantages of BU Bambus and BU Buganik?
BU Bambus, made from 100% Premium Bamboo Yarn- a high-class bamboo fiber fabric with modern Danish production technology - is not only a mere clothing and accessory product but also a health care product for the baby.
- Bamboo fabric gives the wearer an extremely comfortable and soft feeling.
- Bamboo fabric is naturally antifungal and antibacterial because it contains bamboo kun, a biological agent with natural antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-odor properties. Its natural anti-mold and antibacterial properties help keep baby's clothes free of sweat or musty odors.
- Clothes made of bamboo fabric absorb water 3–4 times better than cotton.
- As a natural humectant, bamboo viscose fabric keeps baby's skin airy, comfortable, and non-sticky when it comes into contact with sweaty skin.
- The bamboo fiber fabric of BU-BBU Bambus has also been confirmed by the Textile Research Institute to block UV rays, and this figure is up to 97.3% for both UVA and UVB rays.
Using 100% organic cotton yarn (organic cotton) is a safe cotton fiber created by a completely natural farming process, without using any pesticides or chemicals in the growing process. This can also be considered "white gold" because only 1% of cotton in the world is really "clean". Buganik carries all the inherent advantages of cotton in terms of absorbency, dryness, lightness, ease of care… soft and smooth during use, giving your baby a comfortable feeling. absolutely safe for children's sensitive skin.
9. Where can I find authentic BU products?
To avoid buying fake products, you should purchase BU's products at BU Baby's website as well as from our official distributors that have been announced to enjoy the best warranty benefits. You can refer to the addresses of these stores here.